Abbie Romanul is the co-founder and CEO of Raising the Bar, an alcohol-free craft cocktail subscription box. She was recently named one of Boston Business Journal’s 40 under 40 recipients and has appeared on WCVB’s The Chronicle as well as NBC10.
During this episode, we discuss:
- Abbie’s story behind launching Raising the Bar
- Her process for finding, vetting, and curating the items that go into the boxes
- How Raising the Bar works with corporations
- Company plans for expanding into in-person events
- Examples of restaurants who are offering amazing zero proof menus
- Abbie’s favorite non-alcoholic drinks
- Tips for asking for a zero proof drink at a bar or restaurant
- How to be inclusive of guests who may not want to drink when hosting a party
- Trends Abbie saw around the holidays and Dry January
- Abbie’s prior career experience in art history
And more. Listen to this episode to learn more about Abbie and her mission to incorporate inclusivity into social drinking situations through non-alcoholic cocktails.
Access the full transcript here.
Watch the episode on YouTube here.
Do you want to be a guest on Right Here in Mass? Fill out our contact form.